Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ok, now that we got that out of the way.

What I mean is, now we can move on to bigger and brighter things. Get all that we need out of the lessons we learned and the travels we made and the hearts we healed.

Find new travels, New hearts to heal, and lessons to learn.

Look at me, I am learning about blogging and video posting and so much SEO stuff just to get 2daycruise.com  on Google and other search engines so our Partner Agents can give you the best service available in the business for 2 day cruises around the world..

My goal for 2013 is to go on 5, 2 day cruises and take about 30 of my readers with me. Remember though, I will need at least one other person to help me with that.

Another goal of mine is, to get training classes on sales and customer service, so when one of our clients calls  us for a mini getaway vacation, they feel like they are on vacation while speaking to one of our partner agents. I like that idea, a phone call, feeling like the start of a vacation.

Well, I'm out, see you at sea in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment